Sunday, March 2, 2008

I finally did it!

Everybody has been telling me I need to start a blog...so here we are.

Let's update everyone...Conrad is attending Boise State and will graduate in December with a bachelor's in Accounting. Next Fall he will start job hunting. If nothing pans out, he may open his tax office.

I am staying at home and loving it. I am falling in LOVE with photography. Conrad just purchased me a new lap top so that will be nice when viewing/editing pictures. I also love digital scrapbooking and am learning to crochet (I know can you believe it)!

Maycie is 2 1/2. She is potty trained and no longer sucks her thumb. Good girl! She is very "spongy" right now and picks up on everything, which is good because she keeps her dad and I in check (we have to be careful what we say, watch, and listen to).

Jaxon will be turning 1 in three weeks. WOW! I can't believe how fast the year went. He has learned to crawl and loves chasing/following us around the apartment.

Okay...how did I do for my first post ever? jk

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't think you understand how excited I am! This is the best news ever. I can't wait for you to post all of your pics here!

Suzie Koskella said...

Yeah! I am glad we can stay in touch this way! That is awesome that you got a new lap top! Yeah! I am getting in to digital scrapbooking so you are going to have to tell me the websites that you use!

Darby said...

Hey Mandie and Conrad! I'm excited you've joined the blogging ranks. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. They're like weeds, in a good way. :)
I've linked you to my blog so I can check up on you guys. Oh and a happy birthday holla! is in order. I hope 25 is all you hoped for. Take care.

Kassie Cook said...

Very good Mandie...I'm now ready for your pics!! I want you to post the ones with them in the leaves... I love those pictures.

amber schmidt said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I can't wait to see you customize! - you're like the most creative person I know! - & congrats on talking Conrad into the new laptop - I never doubted you!