Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mother of all messes!

So, I am at the computer checking email, blogging, looking for coupons, etc. when Maycie comes and tells me "Mommy come here. Jaxon made a mess". I walk into our living room and it is COVERED with playing cards. We have a cupboard that has 6-7 deck of cards, Skip Bo, Phase 10...you get the idea. They were all scattered around the room. I don't think this was a job Jaxon could have done on his own. I was so furious that I just started picking up the cards. Afterwards, I realized I should have snapped a picture. Anyways, I bet you feel sorry for me, right?! I mean isn't it enough that my kids are fed, bathed, and have semi-clean clothes on everyday. Well, if you do feel sorry for me, maybe you should reconsider. Maybe I don't pay ENOUGH attention to my children that they have to create ways to get it. Who in this case do you think the victim is?

7 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

I've got the same problem!!! Must run in the family or something!

Jen said...

I think kids just like to create messes! Heaven forbid if something should remain clean.

Sherydon said...

Your so lucky to have those messes to clean up!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

I think every mother has been there! I think kids just like to make messes whether they get enough of our attention or not.

Fonzareli said...

I was kinda scared to read this post. I was so relieved though to hear it was cards and not crap! Now, that would be one "MELL OF A HESS"!!!

Sarah Smith said...

Hey Mandie,
That is way cute, Kasha is already blaming things on Paydon. Thanks for helping me get our blog started. Hope all is well.

Michelle said...

Mandie, Mandie, Mandie, you will soon learn to ALWAYS take a picture for the blog. I did that last Christmas when I knocked over the kids tree with my big fat preggo belly only to "ruin" Christmas. I HAD to take a picture. It made the situation a lot easier to get through knowing that someone would be laughing at/with me.