Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chapter 5: Big Boy Job

The famous saying has always bugged me, "there is light at the end of the tunnel." Well, for us, that tunnel was very dark for a very long time. We are still in this so called "tunnel". But, ladies and gentleman, we have reached the light. Conrad has received an offer from Micron as a Tax Accountant. He doesn't graduate until December, but they want him and are willing to work around his last semester. I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what this next chapter in our life holds. It isn't a jump to financial freedom, but the increase has brought the light. We hope to post the next chapter soon.

For those interested in the parts of the book you have missed:

Chapter 1: Boy meets Girl
Chapter 2: She Said YES!
Chapter 3: Campus, pennies, and diapers.
Chapter 4: Making room for one more.

Stay Tuned:

Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home

7 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Congrats Big Bro. You are so great!! Can't wait to tell you in person!!Again Way to Go that is so Great!! We love you

Ginger said...

I remember SOOO well the day Earl brought me the letter with his job offer from Cummins Northwest. It didn't matter that I had to figure out how to make a long-distance move with 2 small children...we were going to have a really job with health insurance, 401(k), vacation pay and everything! Congrats on the "big boy job!" Good luck!

Tom and Audrie said...

Way to go Con!!!! Chapter 6 gets even better!!!

Fonzareli said...

Congrats!!!

Michelle Hepworth said...

Congrats, That's awesome. I am glad that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to some day see that too!

Jessi said...

Congradulations. That's awesome. What a cute family you have.

Jessi

Hillery said...

YAH! I am so glad that Alaska is out of the picture! I would miss ya'll terribly! I am so excited for you both! If anyone deserves a house it is you two! Way to go Anderson Clan! I am proud of my (little) Bro!
hehe