Sunday, August 31, 2008

The finale

Summer is over, but we wanted an encore!

We built sand castles at the beach (Eagle Island State Park) with the Pearson family! Miss you guys!


Before long, the sand castle wasn't enough. Every castle needs a swimming pool right!


We had a visit from a friend we don't see very often. Thanks for stopping by Kristy and Jazlyn.


We went to a birthday party and my kids LOVED this swing. Maycie thought she was in "Rocket" from Little Einsteins!


Turn your head taco style for this one. At the party, there was a zip line that ran across the pond. Conrad tried it, spread Eagle as you can see! They also had a seat you could hook up to it, so Maycie and I went on it together. She cried....because she wanted to go again!


And Maycie had her first photo shoot. I didn't know she had taken pictures until I downloaded them on my computer...if you are wondering...yes I backed them up! I was thinking to myself when it came up that I had 76 images to downloaded. "Weird, I didn't think I had that many pictures on there." Well, I didn't! Maycie took about 25. She captured the elegance of our ceiling, the couch, carpet, her toys, and of course the favorite...the television (this one won by a landslide...a whopping 17 pictures). I have a small digital camera that I leave either in my purse or on the counter for easy access when scrapable moments present themselves. Maycie must have grabbed it, snatched some photos, and put it back where it belonged. Hey, at least she put it back. Wish I could say the same about everything else she "plays" with!

3 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

My boys took my camera last week and I have lots of Tate with his head cut off and a bunch of Kaden. They did pretty good considering they are only 2 and 4.

The Cook Book said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Eagle Island. We're all extremely sad summer is over, I'm with you on that one. Maycie is going to grow up to be just like her mommy with pictures.

Jonny and Kara said...

That's too fun that Maycie's already a photographer just like mommy!