Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where have I been....?

I have absolutely no desire to do anything but READ. I am not an avid reader, and I wasn't excited to read these books. I was just tired of everyone talking about them, so I decided I would read them....but I was NOT going to like them.My kids have had brownies for breakfast and watched too many movies to count. I am behind on laundry, grocery shopping (hence, the brownies for breakfast), and cleaning. I haven't touched my digital scrapbooking for at least 2 weeks...this one is the biggest shocker! And most importantly, I haven't posted in a week. Hhhmmmm.....if only I were a VAMPIRE.......

5 comments:

Fonzareli said...

I was the same way. Not a reader. Okay, I occasionally would read "The friend" or the Kohls add. I was the outsider in many conversations and didn't like it so I decided I better meet Edward. I just finished Breaking Dawn. Guess I better start cooking again.

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

What book are you on? They are AWESOME! I even did the mid-night party at Barnes and Noble to get "Breaking Dawn".

Jones Family said...

aren't they addicting. I read them last summer but wanted to re-read them before I read the 4th book.

Sarah Smith said...

Good deal maybe i will have to give them a try. LOL

Micah Kormylo said...

I am on the same page. I never thought I would be such a reader, let alone so into reading about vampires!