Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A full circle

This was the car my dad bought me when I was in high school. She ran like a champ. This particular picture was of our wedding. My cousins were making a MESS of it. The outside is nothing compared to what was left on the inside. Millions of small pieces of confetti EVERYWHERE, vents included. A few months later, we sold it to my uncle, who bought if for his son, my cousin (the one in the picture on the right). We didn't bother to clean it up very good after seeing this picture of those who were guilty of the crime.

Well, a few years have gone by, and we bought it back from my uncle as a work car for Con. On the way back to Boise, Con turned on the A.C....and sure enough....Confetti blew out!

6 comments:

amber schmidt said...

that's so funny! Our mazda still blows out heart shaped confetti as well! Does that mean you sold his truck???

Jeff and Lea said...

That is hilarious. I bet you'll never get rid of the confetti. Good memories right?

Hollie said...

That is really funny! A good memory.

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! Was Con able to sell his truck? Also, how is your computer?!?

Fonzareli said...

CLASSIC. Dustin Fonnesbeck

The Braggs said...

I remember that night!! It was cold. At least you didn't have to deal with peanut butter and Joy dish soap in January at ten o clock at night!! That was cold. TTYL Becka