Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pookie Bear

I was doing a photo session the other night and ended up having to take my kids. I was shooting a small family. They had a little girl a little bit older than Maycie. Maycie thought it was pretty cool to get her pictures taken like the little girl. Cool beans dude...I got some way cute pictures of her!


Doesn't she melt your heart!



NOTE: Pookie bear is a nickname Con gave her when she was just a few days old. Jaxon calls her Pookie sometimes too. To him, he is "buddy" and Maycie is "pookie".


FYI - You can view the family photo session I did the other night at: www.capturedmomentsbymandie.blogspot.com
(check tomorrow though...I don't have them all edited yet!)

5 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Maycie is so photogenic! I just love how her eyes pop out of every picture. Good job on these and the other family. Way cute!!!

Shae said...

Cute pictures!

Tom and Audrie said...

A"doll"able!!!! She is such a cutie.

Sherry told me to tell you your receipe you posted was delicious. (She can't post on your blog because you don't acept annynomous comments)

Hollie said...

Maycie is so adorable and talk about photogenic or is it the awesome photographer behind the camera?

The Cook Book said...

Holy what the cute. Love the pics. She's going to be the perfect model for her mom to test her shots. She sure does melt our hearts each time we see her.