Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sinfully delicious!


These are at least a "once-a-weeker" at our house during the Fall season!

Pumpkin Pancakes

2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (I have just used cinnamon before)
1 teaspoon salt
1 and 3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Libby 100% pure pumpkin
1 large egg
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Makes approx. 12 pancakes. Serve with butter, syrup and WHIP CREAM (cool whip)! The whip cream is a must. NOTE: if you are watching calories...replace the oil with applesauce and omit the butter and syrup and use fat free sugar free cool whip! YUMMY!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yummy!

Jonny and Kara said...

That sounds SO good! I'm totally gonna try them out! Thanks!

Kristy E.B. said...

Can't wait to try these. Congrats, Conrad on the new calling!

AJ said...

These look so good. I'm going to have to try them. I bounced over here from Krista's blog and I'm glad I did. It's great to get to know you a little better. Our blog is the Jenson Funny Farm. You can find it from Krista's...lol. I love the kid stories, but I'm so glad my kids are a bit older now. Sorry you were stuck in that snow storm. We were supposed to go to Pokey that day for a band competition, but the band director called it off. We were glad when we heard how bad it was. Later!

The Cook Book said...

I remember when you made these for a presidency meeting. Oh yummy. I've only made them a hundred times since then. They are sooo good.