Thursday, October 16, 2008

Raisins!

I wouldn't normally share something like this. But, hey 95% of you that read this are probably mothers and can relate in some small measure to this experience I had with Maycie last night.

Potty training Maycie was...well...EASY! Really! She caught on super quick, even through the night. Since being in "princess panties" she has had 3 accidents, all of which she was super embarrassed about. (I would be too if I pooped my pants!) We are now at the stage where I don't have to tell her or remind her to use the bathroom, she does it on her own. If she tells me in a store that she has to go potty, I can now tell her to hold it till we get home. Life is getting GREAT!

WRONG!

She comes to me last night and shows me her princess panties. "Mommy, they're dirty." "Maycie, they are dirty because you didn't wipe good. We need to wipe our bums really good." "No, Mommy, they are dirty because of poopy in them!"

EXCUSE ME!

As she is explaining the "skid marks", I notice a trail of RAISINS coming from the bathroom, down the hall, and into the living room. Goodness Child...did you really have to show me that you pooped your pants! She was a little stunned that when she actually made it to me that there were no more poopies in her panties. I pointed to the trail she had left and explained to her how disgusted I was. It wasn't exactly a trail to paradise.

"It's okay, Mommy. You can just pick them up. Let me see your happy face!"

Oh child, I WILL show you my happy face......LATER!!!!!

8 comments:

Jaimee said...

That is too funny! I look forward to the day that I can share my own poopie pants stories for sure! :o)

Jen said...

That's too funny!!! Oh the stories to tell. She'll appreciate this story someday when she's a mommy and her little girl does the same thing. :)

Fonzareli said...

I love reading your blog. It makes me laugh. ALOT.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Hee, hee! How funny is that! She says the funniest things. I just love it when they act like they are the mommy and tell us things that we normally tell them. Sorry you had to pick up "raisins." At least when they are "raisins" they don't leave a mess behind. LOL!

Anthony said...

I don't care what you say...that is some funny crap!!

Shae said...

That's too funny, and yes...we will all go through it someday, or have already experienced it!

Tom and Audrie said...

Thanks for the laugh I needed it. At least it was raisins and not soft served chocolate ice cream!!!

Hillery said...

So I agree with Audrey! Cuz Brax tries to hide it and clean it up himself! MAJOR MESS! But I don't think he has ever asked to see my happy face while I am cleaning up his 'crappy' mess! Kids, ya gotta love'em!