Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just Kidding!

Earlier I had mentioned that I had zero pictures of our trip home for Memorial. My sister caught wind of that and sent me some she took.
The first night we stayed at Audrie's. My sisters and I sent our husbands out to rent a movie for the "grown ups" (secretly hoping for a chick flick...yeah right! They actually did...27 Dresses!). We let the kids watch Enchanted down in the living before it was time for bed. They wanted a popcorn party. No big deal. Right? Wrong! We got chit chat'n and became completely oblivious to what our children were doing. Let's just say popcorn tornado.One of the funnest things to do at Bear Lake (besides swimming) is riding a 4-wheeler along the beach. You can't tell, but Jaxon is screaming . He wasn't such a fan at first!Playing Animal Dominoes with Grandma Reeder inside the cabin because it was RAINING!

2 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Looks like you had fun!! I'm jealous. Hopefully we will still be going for the 4th of July so lets start praying for warm weather now. Then maybe we can actually swim in the lake and enjoy it.

Fonzareli said...

Bonnie looks just like she did when she'd come to Mom's and do her home interior parties. I hope I age (or should I say, don't age) like her!