Thursday, June 5, 2008

Proud of my man!

Con received a letter in the mail from the Dean of the College of Business and Economics. It congratulated him on his academic performance for the Spring 2008 semester. He was added to the Dean's list of the College of Business and Economics. Only those students who earn at least a 3.5 or higher semester GPA are awarded this honor.

To some, it may seem simple to receive a 3.5 or higher. Try doing it when taking an 18 credit semester...on top of working 40+ hours a week, being a superb dad and husband. Let's not forget church obligations either (ward finance clerk).

We are so PROUD of our Daddy!

9 comments:

Fonzareli said...

WAY TO GO CONRAD!!! Just know, I couldn't do it. I barely made it K-12 and it took my mom taking my makeup and hairspray away to get serious about education. CONGRATS!!

Ginger said...

AWESOME JOB!!! I need to have my older girls read about his accomplishment so that can have another educational goal! WAY TO GO!!!

Shae said...

Congrats!!

Hillery said...

GOOD JOB LITTLE BRO! CONGRATS THAT IS SO AWESOME! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU TOO!
LOVE YA!

Hale Family said...

Good Job Con!
I am sure that he doesn't read this too often so let him know I said good job!

Chelsie Brown said...

He is a hard worker but he couldn't do it without you!!! You two both deserve a congrats!!!

Tom and Audrie said...

Way Cool!!! We know how tuff it is to do it and we are proud of you! Good Luck keeping it up!!!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

That is way awesome. CONGRATS CONRAD! What an accomplishment.

Sarah Smith said...

Congrats Big Bro, And Our Uncle Con! We re proud of you Too. We love you very much