Monday, September 8, 2008

Daddy Little League

So, sorry I haven't been posting. I have kind of been a "technology" rut since I lost my hard drive...not to mention a little depressed. But, I have learned that life does go on....sort of.....

Everybody has a dream of what they would have chosen to do with their life. Not that we would each choose much different than the way our lives have turned out. I mean, ONE thing you wish you could have done. I wish I could sing, professionally. Conrad, wishes he could play professional baseball. He loves it....and wants our kids to LOVE it too!

Notice her own "symbol" Conrad imprinted on her mitt.


I was actually really nervous for her. Conrad had her hold her mitt up like that and threw it... not tossed it...right next to her head.


Good catch!


You throw like a girl!


100% pure STUD!


4 comments:

Hollie said...

You have such cute kids! What a good dad, taking his kids out to play baseball. Again, I am so sorry about your hard drive. Hang in there.

Hillery said...

Con has never done things really soft! Sorry! He had my boys to practice being a 'dad' with and as you well know, boys are rough and tough! But she looks dang cute! And so does Jax!!

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Mandie Your kids are so cute! Jaxon looks alot like conrad and Maycie! He is getting so big! It has been so long! I didn't know you take pictures they are so so good! You are so talented!

Jones Family said...

Jaxon is such a little Conrad. It is so cute!