Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little Stinker

Maycie has been wanting to go to Chuck-e-Cheese with her friend Tayson for weeks. We finally set up a date to go and she was ecstatic! She could hardly wait and asked me every morning "how many na nights left?" Friday evening she complained that her ear hurt. Then she asked for a band-aid so I figured she just scratched it. Yes, we put a Care Bears band-aid on...the cure all at our home. Well, she still kind of fussed about it that night. I mentioned that if her ear did hurt, that we wouldn't be able to go to Chuck-e-Cheese's with Tayson the next night. Zip.....not another word or complaint. So, we go to Chuck-e-Cheese's...aka...germ fest...and played, sweat, and of course had fun...where a kid can be a kid, right!? We get home and she starts crying and complaining A LOT that her ear hurts. Little Stinker. She hid her pain just so she could go play. Miss Smarty Pants...with stupid parents! She definitely fooled us. It was a rough night but we survived thanks to mommy's heating pad that she is now addicted to laying on.
Smart Parent: I thought I better mention that we did take her to urgent care this morning and she does have an ear infection. Antibiotics baby! We caught if before she needed drops.

5 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

How sad! I'm glad you caught it before she needed drops. Kids and drops don't mix. I hope she is feeling better soon. Thanks for going with us to chuck e cheese. I still love that pic of Tayson and Maycie.

Jaimee said...

Kids are way too smart for their own good, that's for sure!

Hillery said...

She is a little stinker! I have had that happen a couple of times though! They are way too smart for their own good sometimes! Too Funny! Cute pics of Con and Jax though! And of course Macyie and her cute little friend!

Tom and Audrie said...

How's Maycie feeling now? I hope she is doing better! And don't worry we have all had something similar happen to us with our kids.

Hollie said...

This is way funny! Kids are smarter then we give them credit sometimes. I am glad she got antibiotics in time.