Friday, September 26, 2008

A tag "4" you!

This was on my sisters' blogs. So, here is how this tag works. Go to your pictures folder, look in the 4th folder and find the 4th picture. Cake walk!
This was really the 4th picture...not just a page I made to post with the 4th picture. haha. I remember how Maycie was such a big "new" sister. She absolutely adored Jaxon (until she went on her beating rampages). She always wanted to hold him. Tender!

I tag EVERYONE who hasn't done this yet. And, I will be hunting you down...aka...blog stalking...to check for those who have participated! =)

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Man how they have grown in the past 1 1/2 years.

The Kidds said...

Hey Mandie... I ran across your blog when I was checking Jen and Andy's. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! Your blog is adorable and I LOVE the pictures from your photography blog- I had no idea you were so talented (otherwise I would have made you take pictures of us while we were still in Boise- maybe we'll still have to plan something the next time we come up to visit Shaun's brother!)! Hope you're doing well!

love jess