Friday, November 21, 2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

I pulled out a shirt in Maycie's closet that she has never worn. It is pink with white polka dots on it. I got her dressed....rather...helped her get dressed and went on my mommy way. A few minutes later she comes to me all excited and doing her happy dance. If you have never seen the happy dance...I am so sorry. Maybe I'll video it and post it sometime.

After the finale of the happy dance, she exclaims, "Mommy, my shirt has Dippin' Dots on it!"

5 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

How funny! She has such an imagination. I am sad to say I don't think I have ever seen her happy dance. You will have to video it.

Smart Family said...

What a sweetheart. I would love to see her happy dance!

Jonny and Kara said...

That is so cute! She is so funny! Hope I get a chance to see that dance sometime!

Saville Family said...

I love reading your blog! visit mine at mssaville.blogspot.com

The Cook Book said...

Oh I love her!! She makes me smiles, always.