Friday, November 7, 2008

I wouldn't change a thing!

With tiny tears that glistened,
my eyes were fixed on you,
and thinking of the life we'd share,
we softly said, "I do."
Our hearts were knit together,
from the time that we first met,
and memories were gathered,
that we will never forget.
While daily living life with you,
you saw the real me,
and still chose acceptance,
a lifelong mystery.
With many happy days gone by,
and others when we cried.
Some days we'd share so endlessly,
while other days we'd hide.
With all the ups and downs we've had,
in learning to be friends,
I know in this heart of mine,
I'd marry you again!
Author unknown

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BABE! I LOVE YOU!


Soda Springs' Homecoming Junior year (we went to different high schools)...and...YES....we were high school sweet hearts!


In front of my family's cabin on Bear Lake.


Soda Springs' Senior Prom


Skiing at Beaver Mountain up Logan, UT canyon.


The night he proposed...July 18, 2003


Married in the Logan Temple on Nov. 7, 2003


Reception!


Con surprised me with a cruise for our honeymoon.


Snorkeling off of Catalina Island Coast on one of our shore excursions!

Raise your glasses for a toast: to more great and wonderful years to come!!

13 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats guys! I hope you have fun without the kiddies this weekend! Happy Anniversary!!

Jaimee said...

Congrats! Five years hu? That's great! Cute pictures... it's always fun to see friends from the days before you knew them. Hope you have a fun day!

Hollie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You guys are so cute together. I love the timeline of pictures you put together. Congrats!

Tom and Audrie said...

Congrats!!!Man it's been along time since I've seen some of those pictures. You guys still look great! Have a wonderful weekend with no kids!!!!!!!!!!

J & A Danes said...

Happy Anniversary!! The pictures are so cute!

AJ said...

Congrats!

Smart Family said...

What a cute couple! Congratulations!

amber schmidt said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pics! It's fun to see the pictures from the dances I went to too!

Hillery said...

Congrats!! I can't believe its been 5 years! Have an AWESOME WEEKEND ALONE!! Aren't grandma's the best! It was fun to see the kids today! The boys were so excited to see them too! Jax went and laid down in Brax's bed and almost went back to sleep! It was so cute! You can borrow that for him if you want it! We're getting a twin for brax, so just let me know, cuz Jax loves that bed! Anyways Happy Anniversary!

Jonny and Kara said...

YAY! Congrats! You two are so stinkin' cute! Hope you have a good anniversary!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jones Family said...

Hope you guys have a great anniversary! I still remember the youth conference when Con was telling me how much he liked you. Doesn't really seem that long ago!!

Jeff and Lea said...

Yay on five years. Love all the pictures, what a great idea!