Friday, November 14, 2008

Play date

As I am going about my day, doing my daily chores I am not listening, but overhearing Maycie chatting on her princess cell phone. All of sudden I hear her right next to me.

Maycie: "Hold on, I will ask her....Mom, can I go to Wilber's house?"
Mom: "Wilber? Who's Wilber?"
Maycie: "Wilber Meet the Robinson." (she thinks his middle name is "meet the")
Mom: "I don't think so, not today" as I laugh under my breath.
Maycie: in all seriousness, "Mom, his mommy said I can."

I decided to play along:

Mom: "Sure, how are you going to get there."
Maycie: "He will come get me in his magic ship."
Mom: " Okay, make sure you put your seat belt on for safety."
Maycie leaves, laughing, smiling and doing her happy dance..."Yes, Wilber, she said yes. Do you want to play................"

And she left.........I wonder how her play date went!

7 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

How cute is that! She has such a great imagination. I don't know if I would have been able to not laugh. Tayson is going to have a complex from all the times I laugh at what he says. Anyways, way cute and funny!

AJ said...

What a cutie! I love what she asked Conrad, too.

Shae said...

That is too cute! Micah loves that movie, and asks to watch "weem womsons" and the first time he said that it took me forever to decipher that he was saying "Meet the Robinsons"!

Melissa said...

What a cute little girl you have! I love it when kids do stuff like that. :)

The Braggs said...

That is way cute. She was so fun to have for the weekend. MaCady was in heaven to have her to play with. Love the new look. Hey, will you let Con know that we probably will not be able to make it to his graduation. We are way bummed but hope to see you soon anyways. TTYL Bekca

Hollie said...

This is so cute.... what the imagination!

Unknown said...

I am laughing out loud...at someone else's house. Love it!