Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Action Jaxon

Jaxon will only eat when he can feed himself! (If you think this is bad, you should see him eat chocolate pudding (his favorite!)).

He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his flip flops. First thing every morning, he brings me his "soos".

He loves driving and making car sounds! He gets that from his dad.

He has recently taken a liking to slides.

He smiled when he was at the bottom...you know the look...this is really scary until it is over look and then they want to go AGAIN!
He wanted to go again! He won't hold your hand because he HAS to walk by himself.


Because mom has the camera VERY frequently (hey, there are a lot of scrapable moments!), he has finally learned to say, "CHEESE!" We love our Jax!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, food goes in the mouth, not on the face. hahahaha Cute kid, reminds me of how my step-brother looked growing up. He had the looks, i had the brains...lol

www.waynejohn.com

Shae said...

He's so cute! It's amazing how fast they grow up! The picture where he is saying "cheese" he looks so old!!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe how independent he is!

Jeff and Laura said...

Mandy your family is so adorable. Jaxon has gotten so big!!!!

Hollie said...

Mandy you have the cutest little boy... and I really mean that. I love that he likes his flip flops. Gavin loves wearing his crocs.

Suzie Koskella said...

He is so cute! Jacob is the same way! Heaven Forbid I try to help him or hold his hand!!

Sarah Smith said...

He is such a qt little guy, I can't wait to see him. Yummy i love corndogs!!

Hillery said...

OMG! That cheese pic looks so much like Con's little man pictures! So CUTE! I miss him!