Thursday, July 3, 2008

Beach, Sun, Relaxation....and a COLD!

Yep, we are off to Bear Lake once again for the holiday weekend. Not only am I taking sunscreen, beach towels, swim suits, water toys and tanning lotion (for myself), but I am taking cold medicine, cough drops, and a box of tissues. That's right. I have a cold in 95 degree weather...BITES! These last few weeks have been so busy I feel like I have been running everywhere with a schedule so tight there is no room to poop unless I schedule it in! I must not have been running fast enough because the COLD caught me.

We hope you enjoy your holiday weekend. I always gripe about gas prices, taxes, politics, etc. But, really, we are really lucky to live in a place where we are FREE! Well, it does cost us quite a bit, but you know what I mean!

1 comment:

Kristy E.B. said...

That's no fun to be sick on vacation. Hope you got better quickly and had a fun time! Wish we lived across the street from you guys again and could drop over for a hello more often!