Monday, July 21, 2008

Drop of DEATH!

I am a 20+ year old, and in control of my bodily functions. I laugh at those who use the term "peed my pants." Well, ladies and gentleman, I did just that. I thought it would be fun to re-live my fun, spunky, daring, thrill-seeking days, so I talked Con into going on this ride with me at Roaring Springs. We got to the top...I was changing my mind, but had to PROVE that I was daring enough. We get in the boat. They push you off the ledge and it is a straight drop to the bottom, and then a steep incline on the other side. Well, I don't consider Con and I small people...the life guard had a hard time pushing us off. And then, she succeeded....oh my holy bucket of pearls...! My stomach reached the back of my throat. And as I mentioned before...I WET MYSELF!
Waving my last goodbye to my kids! (You can't tell, but my pants are DRY here)
AAaaaahhhhhh!
My pants are now wet!
My brother and sister-in-law decided to dare it as well...after watching us and realizing we survived!

7 comments:

Fonzareli said...

That looks so stinkin fun!!! All I can say is good thing you were wearing black. Pee pee doesn't show so much on black...not that I would know of course ;)

amber schmidt said...

I haven't goten the guts to go on that ride yet! And after hearing that I doubt I will!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

That is a fun but scary ride. I can remember the first time I went on that ride. Scary!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

So I know I already commented but I love your new blog layout. Sooooo cute!!!!

Ginger said...

So...wasn't this a water park of sorts? If so, you wouldn't have even had to admit to said "accident"...you could have just claimed a "splash".

The Braggs said...

The ride of death. Funny how we were the ones who wanted to go on it and we were the ones who peed our pants!!! Thanks for such an awesome weekend. We really needed it. I am totally obsessed with the pizzookie!! I need one LOL! Thanks again for such an awesome time. TTYL Becka

Sherydon said...

Oh my heck!! That's too funny! I would love to hear what con said!! I love your new layout!!