Saturday, July 12, 2008

My hunk-a-burnin'-love

I've been tagged!

This time it's about the husbands...


1. What is his name? Conrad Ivan Anderson...aka...Lover Boy!
2. Who eats more? Me (not proud of it)
3. Who said "I love you" first? Sadly, don't remember.
4. Who is taller? You mean who is shorter...we wouldn't classify us as being tall...I am shorter by about 4".
5. Who is smarter? Con
6. Who is more sensitive? tough one
7. Who does the laundry? Me...lucky boy...he doesn't even know how the washer and dryer work!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, I do...if you are in the bed...he does.
9. Who pays the bills? He makes the moolah...I pay the bills!
10. Who cooks more? hands down me
11. What meals do you cook together? We avoid this area (he doesn't like how I cook and vice versa)
12. Who is more stubborn? Both
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Neither, we're stubborn remember!
14. Who has more siblings? Conrad, 5 sisters...myself, 2 sisters, 1 brother
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does...I just tell him which pair to wear! =)
16. What do you like to do together? bike ride, bath...sshh don't tell, camp, ski/snowboard, and dream of what life might be like someday outside our 4 cornered, square apartment.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me, myself and I
18. His guilty pleasures? ME!!!!!!!!
19. How did you meet? Youth Conference...BIONIC '99.
20. Who asked who out first? He did, but I much anticipated it!
21. Who proposed? Conrad (see #22)
22. Who kissed who first? He did...we were on a hill behind his house that overlooks the city of Soda. We were watching the sunset! ROMANTIC..huh! What a sweetie. And, to add to that, almost exactly 4 years to the day, he proposed at the same spot while watching the sunset again! sweet SIGH!
23. His best features? Pecks, butt, and hands (I love them, weird I know). He is quite the eye candy, those are just my FAVORITES!
24. His greatest quality? I have to just pick one...huh...HARD WORKER!
25. Tag: Michelle, Amber, Ashley D., Jaimee, and Jen

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

I remember the youth conference that he met you at and how he could not stop talking about you!