Monday, May 19, 2008

HOT weather = water park!

Maycie begs (literally) everyday to go swimming. The girl is the perfect example of a "fish". It has been too cold and we keep telling her "when it gets warmer outside". Well, Spring came, and every time we would go outside she would say, "mom it's warm, let's go swimming!" Because she loves swimming so much, we decided to splurge and buy season passes to Roaring Springs Water Park (thanks Hansen's!). This last weekend was SUPER HOT, so we finally took her swimming on opening day. To say she loved it would far underestimate the experience. I think it will be money well spent. Jaxon, on the other hand, HATED it. Con and I have claw marks on our shoulders from him trying to cling to us every time we would walk in the water. Poor kid...get used to it boy...'cause we'll be there a lot this Summer (I'm such a mean mom, huh!).

3 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

I'm glad Maycie loved it. Jaxon will get used to it a he goes more and more. It took Tayson a little while before he warmed up to the idea of going into cold water. I'm jeolous that you guys got to go on Saturday. I guess I will get to go soon enough. We just have to get this baby girl here first.

Sarah Smith said...

That looks like so much fun. You are such a good mom and con is a great dad. love ya

Shae said...

Looks like you had fun. Micah is my fish and begs everyday to going swimming in the pool--except we don't really have access to the pool from the condo anymore since we moved. Mariah on the other hand...not so much a fan of the water...I wonder if it's their ages?