Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged by Amber

All about me -- Alphabetically!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? happily attached
B. BEST FRIEND? my hunk'a'burnin' love!
C. CAKE OR PIE? both..why not!
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Wednesday...bet ya wanna know why...but, it's a secret!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? underwear, bra, shirt, pants, shoes...you get the point!
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Melon, black (they CLAIM it is slenderizing)
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Swedish Fish
H. HOMETOWN? the land of NAPOLEON DYNAMITE...not quite...but close enough!
I. INDULGENCE? bubble bath in the dark...it's fun...try it alone...or with company is fun too=)
J. JANUARY OR JULY? Both...love to ski and love to swim/sun bathe
K. KIDS? Maycie 3, Jaxon 1, Conrad 25
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Conrad, Maycie, Jaxon
M. MARRIAGE DATE? November 7, 2003
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 sisters, one younger, one older and 1 brother, deceased
O. ORANGES OR APPLES. Oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Spiders, getting in a car wreck, children getting severely hurt or sick
Q. QUOTE: Hakuna Matata!
R. REASON TO SMILE: Bad day
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Cat Woman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Audrie, Chelsie, Ginger, Hillery, Sarah, Becka...whoops that's 6, can't count!
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I hate wearing socks...so Winter stinks!
V. VEGETABLES? Can I have seconds?
W. WORST HABIT? picking my split ends (Con HATES it)
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? anything I didn't cook!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? ashamed to admit I don't know, and too lazy to look it up before I post this

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Wednesdays??? who likes Wednesdays? weird!! j/k

Hollie said...

You are totally right on with the kid part... I include Travis in on that too. Have a great week and maybe we will see you on Memorial Day. Hopefully we will have good weather, cross he fingers.