Thursday, May 1, 2008

A walk in the park



Con had a church meeting on Sunday night so I took the kids to Kathryn Albertson's park to get some Spring candids of them. I have been waiting until things "greened" up. Since Con had a meeting and it was a beautiful day, I thought I would take them by myself. MISTAKE! Maycie found a stick that was twice her size. She kept hitting Jaxon with it. So, here is the scene...Maycie is running flying her stick everywhere, Jaxon is screaming in the stroller, and I am trying to chase Maycie while trying to maintain my composure enough to snap some pictures. The others at the park got free entertainment! Hope it was comical to those watching because I was beyond frustrated! All well, they look cute and innocent in the pictures.

7 comments:

Hollie said...

You are doing such a great job with your pictures. I love the ones with Maycie on her stomach. Great job and keep up the work. Have a great week.

Tom and Audrie said...

Adorable!!! Try adding 2 more kids and that is my life! Fun, huh!At least life is never too boring!

Sarah Smith said...

they are so very cute. Hope to see you soon. let me know what i need to do or can do to help out.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Your picts turned out way cute. I just love Kathryn Albertson park for pics. There are so many places to get some awesome poses. Sorry the kids didn't cooperate. You can't tell by the pictures.

Sherydon said...

Mandie, those are the cutest pics. Your kids are so photogenic!! you do a great job!!
PS. Im looking into getting the photoshop software and I can't wait!!

Jonny and Kara said...

Your kids are so cute!! I especially love the pic labeled Maycie8. She has the most adorable look on her face!!!

amber schmidt said...

Your kids are the cutest!