Monday, May 12, 2008

Is this for me...or you!?

I forgot to mention what I got for Mother's Day. Besides my wonderful husband making me dinner, he also bought me an outfit (he claimed it was for Maycie). He has been wanting Guitar Hero, so he bought it FOR ME...rather for him...for Mother's Day (he claimed it was from Jaxon). Now, the gift from him. Are you ready ladies? He bought me a gift card from....drumroll please....Old Navy...nope...American Eagle...nope...Bath and Body works...nope...Victoria Secrets...YEP! Oh Sweetie, it's Mother's Day...not Valentine's Day! jk No, he is really not that selfish. He knows I love their bras. Expensive, yes. Worth it, every penny! After having two kids...I need a lot of help and support...and Victoria Secrets is my ticket!

5 comments:

amber schmidt said...

I bet he is secretly hoping you don't buy a bra!!!

Suzie Koskella said...

That is so funny! What guys think!!?? I have no idea! :)

Hillery said...

Oh Mand, I know and Victoria is also my secret as well! Hey I figured out why you can't get into my blog! I was typing too fast and spelled family wrong! So it is actually nelsonfamliy, not nelsonfamily. So if you know how to help me change it great! If not, just know that I can be a dope!hehe But I am glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Curt is dying to get the Guitar Hero as well, but I am trying to get him to put it off until Christmas, so we will see how that goes!

The Braggs said...

I remember my first Victoria Secret bra, and now i can't wait to get back into one. The things we do for our children. Well, hope you had an awesome mothers day. you could have been like sarah and ended up with a 50" plasma tv for mothers day. well, have a good day. xoxox Becka

Scott and Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.