Monday, May 12, 2008

My mother's day dinner...that I didn't have to make!

For Mother's Day this year we decided not to "eat out". Instead, Conrad wanted to make me dinner. Oh, how sweet! (and cheaper too). Well, that is what I thought anyway. We went to the store and it ended up being quite expensive. All well. He made Salmon Walnut Salad. It was a Salmon fillet on a bed of lettuce with caramelized walnuts and homemade croutons. We used Raspberry vinigarette dressing. It was absolutely mouth watering! Thanks babe, you rock!

2 comments:

Chelsie Brown said...

Conrad needs to give Robert tips. He is a master at mac and cheese and burritos but that is as far as he goes. Conrad you rock!!! Mandie, how did you like your mothers day gift? Robert was jealous he couldn't get it for me here in Logan.

amber schmidt said...

YUM!! Philipp tried something new for me too, but it was not good at all. I could only take a couple of bites. Con will have to give Philipp some pointers!