Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dinner is served!

As much as I despise McDonald's and would avoid eating there at all costs, they are currently on my good list. On Tuesday nights from 5-7 pm they offer half priced kids meals. There is a limit of 4 kids meals per transaction. So, you can get a hamburger kids meal for $1.30. We can feed our family on about $5. We sneak and get ourselves a mighty kids meal. Like I mentioned earlier, I HATE the food; however, I join my kids in the fun and choke down a happy meal. Every mother needs a vacation from the kitchen and if McDonald's is my ticket, so be it! I think I will be looking forward to Tuesdays from now on.

7 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to see if the one here does it too. Do you just order or do you have to tell them something????

Fonzareli said...

Who knew! I wonder if our Mickey D's is as cool as your's. I'd totally spring a dollar and change for Dixon, but probably go to Costa Vida for me *wink wink*

Scott and Jamie said...

I love your finds on good deals! Especially that shoe one you were telling me about, and I couldn't remember what store it was at or website you went to find the free shipping code... please share w/ me again!
thanx

Shae said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! Is that at all McD's? I'm not too fond of the food, but Micah and Mariah don't care one way or the other...and definitely a break from the kitchen is nice!

amber schmidt said...

You should always share your good finds on the blog... your the best bargain hunter I know!

Abby Stimpson said...

We miss 1/2 off happy meals :) But we shall return to Boise in just one year whohoo. I love your page and your babies are growing up to be so big! I hope all is well.

Sarah Smith said...

I good idea i will look here and see if they have that deal here.