Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Phobia...yet intriguing!

I have a huge phobia of snakes. They make my skin crawl. But, yet, as odd as it sounds, they intrigue me (from a distance, of course). My sister-in-law sent this picture to me in an email. I thought it was magnificent, in a gross, creepy kind of way. This picture was taken from Western Australia by some rock climbers. The snake is pulling a cow...I repeat...a cow, out of the water. Pay attention to the size of the snake. YIKES!Rock Climbing, anyone?

6 comments:

Hollie said...

HOLY COW... Literally! This is a crazy picture. I can't believe the snake is so big. CREEPY!

Sarah Smith said...

Gross, Kasha love your songs
Love ya

Ginger said...

**jolt, jolt, shutter** I agree with you...snakes are facinating--FROM A DISTANCE! Photos work fine for me; even the snake building at the zoo is too much for me! :)

Chelsie Brown said...

I showed mom the picture today and she couldn't see the cow. Look what we have to look forward to in 25-30 years.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

That is just crazy. I am glad that I am halfway around the world from that. It is amaizing that it can lift that out of the water though, but that doesn't mean that I ever want to be close enough to see it live.

Fonzareli said...

Do i have permission to curse, cuz if not, then i will just say..."holy poo"!